Graphic Elements (logos, shields/emblems, symbols, etc.)
- High resolution .jpg files is the best format to submit card artwork
- Color separation: RGB
- Minimum resolution must be 300 dpi, but 600 dpi is preferable (at 100%)
- Logos and graphics may be submitted in the following file types: .jpg, .png or .pdf
– an example of the final layout, including sample photo, name, and all variable fields, and
– just the fixed background, without any variable fields.
This will allow a clear understanding of your requested card layout.
- Any specific fonts required should be specified; uncommon fonts must be provided.
- Please be aware that a few non-standard fonts may not render exactly as expected, due to printer limitations.