InstantCard Accounting System
InstantCard uses a declining balance accounting system in order to avoid small-value financial transactions associated with typical orders of single cards.
One of our principle sales policies is that we do not require a contract. You have no commitment, and can stop using the service at any time.
We will produce cards as long as there are enough funds in your account to cover your card order.
You will be able to see the current balance on your account at all times when you are logged in to your account. This allows you to monitor any transactions which impact your balance. Each time you place an order, prior to final confirmation, you will see the total cost of your order. By clicking on the “i” (info) button, you will see the exact breakdown of the charges against your account.
You may request a detailed listing of all transactions on your account at any time, providing a complete accounting of all debits and credits to your account, and the resulting running balance, during any given period of time. Please send your request to [email protected]
Funding Your Account
InstantCard will never automatically add funds to your account. You must initiate a transaction to add funds each time. As a result, you remain in full control of your ID card budget.
Funds may be added to your account by the following methods:
- While logged into your account, by clicking ACCOUNT > REPLENISH ACCOUNT
- Over the phone with a credit card
- Online from the instantcard website with a credit card at: Payment Processing/
- By requesting an invoice, which will be emailed to you, allowing you to send in a payment by check
- Via our Paypal Account: [email protected]
- Funds transfer (wire)
- Funds in your account never expire
- No recurring monthly or annual charges are ever deducted from your account
- There are no batch fees associated with card orders
- Dormant Accounts (accounts with no activity for a 6-month period of time) may be re-activated at any time by simply placing an order for cards or accessories, or by adding funds to the account.
InstantCard provides a 100% satisfaction guaranteed sales policy. If you are not entirely satisfied with the cards you receive, we will make every effort to correct any printing or design problems. If we are unable to meet your requirements, you may close your account and request a refund of the balance on your account.
Any customer may request that their account be closed at any time. No justification or reason needs to be provided. Account closing must be requested in writing.
Upon account closing, the outstanding balance on your account will be fully refunded, subject to the following provisions:
- A $75.00 processing fee will be applied
- Any account for which there has been no activity in the previous 6 months shall not be eligible for refund.
However, funds shall remain available for card ordering or other purchases.
Please indicate the name and address in your email for issuing the refund. Processing generally takes 1-2 weeks.