InstantCard Accounting System
InstantCard uses a declining balance accounting system in order to avoid small-value financial transactions associated with typical orders of single cards.
One of our principle sales policies is that we do not require a contract. You have no commitment, and can stop using the service at any time.
We will produce cards as long as there are enough funds in your account to cover your card order.
You may view the current balance on your account at any time, once logged in to your account, by clicking on the “Check Account Balance” button on your screen.
You may request a detailed listing of all transactions on your account at any time, providing a complete accounting of all debits and credits to your account, and the resulting running balance, during any given period of time. Please send your request to [email protected]
Funding Your Account
InstantCard will never automatically add funds to your account. You must provide instructions for adding funds each time. As a result, you remain in full control of your ID card budget.
Funds may be added to your account by the following methods:
- Over the phone with a credit card
- Online with a credit card at: Payment Processing/
- By requesting a payment form, to be filled in and faxed/mailed to our offices
- By requesting a pro-forma invoice so a check may be cut. Just e-mail [email protected] with your account name and the amount to be added to your account.
- Via our Paypal Account: [email protected]
- Funds transfer (wire)
- Funds in your account never expire
- No recurring monthly or annual charges are deducted from your account
- There are no batch fees associated with card orders
- Dormant Accounts (accounts with no activity for a 12-month period of time) may be re-activated at any time by simply placing an order for cards or accessories, or by adding funds to the account.
InstantCard provides a 100% satisfaction guaranteed sales policy. If you are not entirely satisfied with the cards you receive, we will make every effort to correct any printing or design problems. If we are unable to meet your requirements, you may close your account and request a refund of the balance on your account.
Any customer may request that their account be closed at any time. No justification or reason needs to be provided. Account closing must be requested in writing.
Upon account closing, the outstanding balance on your account will be fully refunded, subject to the following provisions:
- A $25.00 processing fee will be applied
- Any account for which there has been no activity whatsoever for a 12-month period is considered “dormant”. Balances cannot be refunded on accounts which have become dormant, since this impacts prior fiscal year accounting policies.
Please indicate the name and address in your email for issuing the refund check. Processing generally takes 1-2 weeks.