We’ve been working with the wonderful people at Variety Child Learning Center creating their employee ID badges since 2008. We are extremely proud of this partnership, as their commitment to special education and family support has continued to positively impact families for more than 50 years.
From their website:
Variety Child Learning Center (VCLC), founded in 1966 by Judith Simon Bloch, is a not-for-profit school that is chartered by the New York State Board of Regents. Ms. Bloch began the school based on three important principles: early identification, early intervention and parent involvement. More than 50 years later, these remain the corner stones of VCLC’s programs.
Today, VCLC provides programs and services for young children, ages birth to seven, with learning, language, social and behavior challenges and support services for their families.
- Evaluations for children birth to seven
- Early intervention services for children birth to three
- Preschool special education center-based classes, SEIS, SCIS and related services
- School-age special education center-based classes
- Family Center Sunday Respite Services
- Fee-for-service programs:
• Social Skills Training Groups
• Movement Groups
• Fabulous Fingers
• Lufrano Training Program which provides workshops and seminars
• Child Care for children 6 weeks to 5 years