Why do I deposit money up-front?David Allen2021-04-02T06:17:09-04:00
Watch the video ↓
Advantages of a Prepaid Account• perfectly adapted to regular ID card ordering • control your budget and simplify the accounting
A declining balance account:• Works just like the postage meter • Avoids the nuisance of tiny invoices each time you order one or two cards • Allows YOU to stay in control your ID card budget • Cards are produced as long as you have a positive balance • You just fund the account for the number of cards you plan to produce • No auto-debits – you are warned whenever there are insufficient funds
InstantCard makes ordering cards incredibly efficient!
What if I don’t need 25 cards?David Allen2019-12-10T11:22:03-05:00
- We require an initial minimum deposit into your InstantCard account of $195, which covers 25 cards.
- This minimum is necessary to cover the free services of account set-up and custom template design.
- You can order as few or as many cards as you actually need, at any time.
- The funds remaining in your account never expire.
- Any remaining funds will be available for new cards when you hire new employees, or if you need to replace a card.
- Funds in your account may also be used to order accessories (lanyards, badge holders, clips, etc.)
- Please don’t hesitate to call if you have any questions whatsoever about initial account funding.
I need a lot of cards right away. Can I fund my account with more than the minimum?David Allen2019-12-10T12:33:24-05:00
Yes. Choose an amount to cover the number of cards you expect to order in the near future. When you set up your account for the first time, you must initially fund your account for a minimum of $195.00 ($165 for nonprofits), covering the requisite minimum of 25 cards.
Do funds expire?David Allen2019-12-10T11:12:33-05:00
All funds go to card production. Funds never expire.
Are there hidden costs?David Allen2019-12-10T11:20:54-05:00
There are NO set-up fees, NO card design fees, NO monthly charges, and NO annual charges.
Just one low charge per card, no matter how many you order in a batch — even one single card!
NO Shipping & Handling charge. You pay just the postage for the batch (ie, $0.49 for 1-3 cards, etc.)
Your per-card charge is applied no matter what the batch size is, no matter how many batches you submit.