Half-Time B2B Digital Marketing Specialist
Our small B2B business provides cloud-based services to major corporations and small/medium organizations in the fields of identity management, training record management, and related HR/security services. We are seeking an experienced digital marketing professional to work on improving our outreach and thereby increasing sales.
This position can be located anywhere, as our company fully embraces remote work.
Over the past 13 years, InstantCard (instantcard.net ) has carved out a unique niche in the B2B market for online services to HR Managers, Training Managers, and Safety/Security Officers. We are the premier cloud-based service providing professional photo ID cards to corporations, government agencies, schools, and non-profits in the US and Canada. We have a unique business model, with highly competitive prices and exceptional customer service, and are growing rapidly. We are now expanding into new market segments, and will soon be expanding internationally.
Our company also runs a second pure cloud-based service focused primarily on the construction industry: credentialverificationservice.com. This position will also have responsibility for the online promotion of this service.
- Evaluate and Prioritize, in coordination with other members of the management team, various alternative approaches to digital marketing across the full spectrum of available tools
- Execute weekly the delivery of various email campaigns using internal email tools as well as external tools (Zoho CRM, MailChimp)
- Develop Social Media campaigns as appropriate for B2B business, primarily LinkedIn
- Maintain public-facing website built on WebSite for SEO optimization, including on-page optimization and new content creation
- Potentially analyze new market segments into which the company can expand
- Measure and report the results and response to campaigns
- Meet regularly with management to review results, establish priorities, and adjust as needed the campaigns to maximize sales results
- Other projects will be assigned depending on the skills, capabilities, and interests of the individual
- 4-year College degree
- Extensive experience in Digital Marketing
- At least 4 years experience with B2B clients
- Excellent written and spoken communications skills
- Must be well-organized and detail-oriented
- Familiarity with a range of digital marketing tools, including: WordPress, Zoho CRM, MailChimp, etc.
- Remote or Virtual Work,
- Possibility of occasional visits to company HQ in Rockville, MD
- Part-time: approx. 20 hrs/wk.; flexible hours
- Potential to grow into a full-time position
- Competitive hourly rate DOQ
Send resume and a well-structured cover letter to [email protected] .
Examples of typical jobs to be done
- Email campaigns to current clients
- Obtain lists of emails by market segments for outbound marketing
- Outbound email campaigns to target segments (Mailchimp, others)
- Follow-up campaigns to current and older enquiries
- Manage automated campaigns from CRM platform (ZOHO)
- Work with outside and internal SEO team
- Assist where appropriate on PPC campaign management
- Develop a series of “case studies”
- Regular blog posts
- Monthly “non-profit of the month”
- Revive monthly Newsletter
- Develop and maintain presence on Linked In
- Use Linked In to generate potential sales contacts